Thursday, January 24, 2008

frustration

I have hit a few snags with my latest project. I feel very scatterbrained, and unable to focus. What should be a fun, easy project has been unraveled twice now. I digress....

It's also been crazy with work. I have posted resumes all over and have heard nothing. My resume is one gigantic step down. I have to find a happy medium job between what I am doing now and what I really want to do.

I have been feeling very down for no apparent reason.... again. I suppose they call that depression. I feel bad for Mike because he wants to make me happy. I WANT to be happy, ugh. I SHOULD be happy. Rah.
**Bright side**

Mike's company has a resource for counseling. They direct you to someone who can help in the health insurance network. Score.

**Brighter side**

Knitting with Erin tonight, and girls' night is Friday!!

2 comments:

Zenknitter LesleyD said...

Although the ol' big 30 is coming up in 2 days, the overall depression of Jan is starting to get to me too. *Hugs* It WILL be better, it has to. Life does that. ;-) Don't sweat the knitting. I have already frogged back 5 times on my SOTSii!! You would freak if you saw it. I have discovered a new knitting friend called the life line! It is good. I am pleased and it has saved me 20 rows already!!!
I love ya sis!

Zenknitter LesleyD said...

Love the new banner!! XOXO